- Free Standard Delivery is included with every order and usually arrive within 5-7 working days from the date of dispatch.
- Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery.
- If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 14days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
- We may deliver the Goods in instalments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
- Goods are sent by post. We will send you a message by email or phone to tell you when we have despatched your order.
- If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. So we are not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or non-delivery.
- Some items will be delivered direct from the manufacturer who will contact you to arrange delivery. When delivery of the items has been arranged directly with the manufacturer, you will be subject to the manufacturer’s delivery policy.
- Some items are so large and heavy that delivery times may be slightly longer. In this case, approximate delivery dates will be given when you place your order.
- Time for delivery specified on the Order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason:
- We do not accept returns unless you buy as a consumer, or there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
- Before you return a product to us, please carefully re-read the instructions and check that you have assembled it correctly and complied with any provisions relating to the power supply, plugs and sockets.
- The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered.
- So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
- – with both goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
- – securely wrapped;
- – including our delivery slip;
- – at your risk and cost.
- You must tell us by email message to email@example.com that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note. If you send Goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint. Please note in particular that we cannot deal with your complaint unless you return the entire product that you bought: that is to say, with all components and parts and in the original packaging.
- In returning a faulty item please encloses with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
- Most of the Goods are covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee for a minimum of 12 months. Please first check the plug, fuse, batteries and the manufacturer’s operating instructions.
- If delivery was made to a UK address, you are also protected by the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.
- If we agree that the item is faulty, we will:
- – refund the cost of return carriage;
- – repair or replace the item as we choose.